Forum

How to connecting the Roku with the Harmony remote? January 31, 2018 3:21 AM

By : rokucom

Hello, 

I'm facing a problem related to Roku device. I just want to connecting the roku harmony remote. But i don't know how to connect and what can i do now. So please anyone can help me to solve this problem. 

Thank you

Re: How to connecting the Roku with the Harmony remote? January 31, 2018 11:31 PM

By : scarlett

Hello,

First, launch the Harmony app on your smartphone and then connect your remote to the hub.

Open the ‘Menu’ and click on ‘Harmony setup’ option. You will find ‘add new device’ option at the end of the screen.

Enter the device description in the next field. You need to enter the serial number and model name of your Roku player.

Connect your player to the internet and click ‘Yes’

Enter answers for each questions being asked and click on ‘Roku activity’.

You will now be prompted to select the favourite channels and inputs from the list of channels.

Now check if the remote is successfully connected to the Roku or not. If yes, whether it is opening the channel list or not. 

www roku com support  | www roku com link  | Roku com link code

Re: How to connecting the Roku with the Harmony remote? February 01, 2018 6:16 AM

By : rokucom

Hi, 

Thanks for giving valuable solution. All giving solution are working good and my problem is solve out. 

Roku com link | www Roku com link | www Support roku com

Re: How to connecting the Roku with the Harmony remote? February 01, 2018 6:55 AM

By : Avery

Hi

1. Select the Scan for devices button near the center of the page.

2. You will be prompted to connect your Harmony to your computer with the provided USB cable. Harmony will scan your home Wi‑Fi network for Roku players. Ensure both Roku and Harmony Hub are on the same Wi‑Fi network.

| www support roku com | www roku com support | www roku com link |

Re: How to connecting the Roku with the Harmony remote? March 26, 2018 12:58 AM

By : Anya

Hello

Inside the Logitech Harmony Remote Software (I have version 7.7.0), do the following:

1. Go to Devices

2. Click Add Device

3. From the first dropdown, select DVD as the category and DVD as the subcategory

4. Select Roku as the Manufacturer

5. Enter your model (mine is an N1100, the example is N1000)

6. Click Next

7. It will show your device, then click Next again

8. Scroll through your list of devices and click Settings on the one named DVD (this is your Roku’s default name)

9. Select Rename this device from the list

10. Click Next

11. Enter the new name (i.e. “Roku” or “Roku HD”)

12. Click Save

13. Click Done

Congrats! You now have your Roku player associated with your Logitech Remote. Now you can add it to any activities you like or create new ones.

Thanks

Roku Link Code | www Support Roku Com | www Roku Com Link 

To post a comment please register or sign in