Forum

The colorway of the adidas February 09, 2018 12:30 AM

By : loniky

The colorway of the adidas

This colorway of the adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 was featured during the fall season but it hasn’t made its way to retailers nationwide until recently. The model basically features adidas’ adidas Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu Primeknit newest engineered Primeknit upper that is fully covered in the grey hue with a matching cage overlay and heel counter. Contrasting the look is a clean white Boost midsole and black rubber outsole to complete the design altogether.

Retailing for $180, look for this adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 in men’s and women’s sizes at adidas stores today. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.

Adidas adidas Jeans Schuhe has plans to add burgundy to its illustrious Ultra Boost series with touches of orange mixed into its Primeknit upper as well. First shown at the end of 2017, it appears that those images were merely just a sample, as the official images you see below sport a burgundy heel as opposed to the orange one you saw before. It is also apparent that black laces will come alongside this iteration instead of the black and orange look that was initially shown. As of now, there is no exact release date available, but this clean Ultra Boost 4.0 colorway should arrive at adidas retailers in February. In the meantime, enjoy this official set of images below and tell us what your thoughts are about these changes.

The fourth iteration of adidas’s UltraBOOST adidas ultra boost model is back with a twist to the “Oreo” theme. The sneaker’s traditional setup returns thanks to a Primeknit upper, lacing cage system, heel counter and BOOST midsole. Its upper incorporates a speckled pattern throughout, mixing grey and black coloring. As you move onto the lace cage you’ll find white while the heel counter is treated in black. The BOOST midsole matches the heel counter in black to bring the “Oreo” theme together.

Re: The colorway of the adidas August 08, 2018 1:43 AM

By : peter

Respecting the time and exertion you put into your site and point by point data you offer!.. goodgamestation.com

Re: The colorway of the adidas August 13, 2018 5:17 AM

I needed to thank you for this awesome read!! I certainly getting a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post. blog comment service

Re: The colorway of the adidas August 27, 2018 7:03 AM

decent post, stay aware of this intriguing work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to examine this! backlink service

Re: The colorway of the adidas September 03, 2018 6:13 AM

Only a grinning visitant here to share the adoration (:, btw remarkable style. Software

Re: The colorway of the adidas September 10, 2018 2:18 AM

i do paid online surverys and also monetize my blogs, both are good sources of passive income’ Thanksgiving Day Decorations

Re: The colorway of the adidas September 16, 2018 1:41 PM

By : Robin

I am happy you take pride in what you compose. This makes you stand way out from numerous different scholars that push ineffectively composed substance. las vegas heating services

Re: The colorway of the adidas October 01, 2018 6:53 AM

*Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info. Home improvement

Re: The colorway of the adidas October 21, 2018 4:54 AM

By : edward

You need to join in a contest first of the finest blogs on the web. I most certainly will suggest this site! link building service

Re: The colorway of the adidas October 23, 2018 7:29 AM

This web site is usually a walk-through its the data you wished concerning this and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it. link building

Re: The colorway of the adidas October 28, 2018 6:38 AM

By : edward

Hiya! Fantastic blog! I happen to be a daily visitor to your site (somewhat more like addict   ) of this website. Just wanted to say I appreciate your blogs and am looking forward for more! high page authority backlinks

Re: The colorway of the adidas November 01, 2018 4:01 AM

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely must i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you could have hit the nail around the head. Your thought is outstanding; the thing is something which there are not enough people are speaking intelligently about. My business is delighted i always came across this at my find something relating to this. Kitchen

Re: The colorway of the adidas November 07, 2018 4:53 AM

I’d must talk to you here. Which isn’t something I do! I enjoy reading an article that may get people to feel. Also, thank you allowing me to comment! Travel guide

To post a comment please register or sign in