Forum

How does the My List section of Netflix work? February 09, 2018 10:55 PM

By : Madelyn

Hello Friends,

I don't know how my list work on netflix app and how do i add TV shows and movies to My list? Please let me know if any one has any idea about this.

Thanks

Re: How does the My List section of Netflix work? February 10, 2018 12:50 AM

By : Nicole

Hi,

In Netflix "My List lets you create a customized row of TV shows and movies you want to watch as you browse the cat the catalog. Once you've added several titles to your My List, netflix sort it for you, putting the titles you're most likely to want to watch right up front.

Hence, To add a title to your My List, follow the steps below.

1. On the website: However over a TV show or movie and select the + option, or select a TV shows or movie and select + My List.

2. On your Netflix ready device: Select a TV shows oe movie, then select Add to My List or + My LIst. 

3. If you have Instant Queue: Use the Netflix website to add titles.

Re: How does the My List section of Netflix work? February 10, 2018 1:00 AM

By : sara

Hello,

You can see all of the My List titles you've added by visiting the My List section of the Netflix website. On most new Netflix ready devices, My List will show all of the TV shows and movies you've added to it.

Re: How does the My List section of Netflix work? February 10, 2018 2:30 AM

By : Madelyn

Hi,

Thanks for giving valuable solution. All giving solution are working good and my problem is solve out. Thanks friends your's knowledge help me.

www.Netflix.Com TV Help | Netflix.Com Tv Help

To post a comment please register or sign in