Forum

What to do if I don't receive a verification code? June 12, 2018 3:32 AM

By : Karen

Hello Friends,

I am trying to make a Quicken account, but I don’t receive a verification code to set up my account. I want to know that why this kind of issue arise and how can I solve it.

Re: What to do if I don't receive a verification code? June 12, 2018 5:12 AM

By : Sara

Hello,

First, when you have chosen the delivery option for your verification code, make certain you click Continue to have the code sent.

If you've had the code emailed to you, check your junk or spam folders - it's possible that the verification code was sent there. If the email isn't there, and you don't receive a text, you may have to verify your account information:

1.       Go to Quicken.com and click Sign In > My Account.

2.       Click View Prior Purchases.

3.       Log in again when prompted (use the same username and password as step 1).

4.       Click on View/Edit next to Account Information.

5.       Next, to your email address, click Verify.

6.       You'll then receive an email to verify your account.

7.       After your account is verified, try resending the verification code from Quicken.

NOTE: While you're completing step 5 above, you should also take the time to add and verify a cell phone for your account; this will make receiving verification codes much easier in the future. Just click the Security tab on the right and Edit your phone number. Follow the prompts to verify your phone.

To post a comment please register or sign in